This is not a strict division, but lessons can be classified as to what is initially useful to yourself, to your group, and to the whole community.
Lessons marked with (*) are part of a regular 6 half-day workshop.
For yourself and larger
For your group and larger
For the community
Instructor training and manuals
- Installation instructions (see your workshop page for which ones are actually needed for you)
Old material (material is outdated and could be revived by somebody)
Other lessons by our partners and the CodeRefinery community
You can expect these to be open-source, reusable, in a git repository, and with a community you can join and give contributions to:
- Python for Scientific Computing, by Aalto Scientific Computing, UiO, UiT, KTH. Not a basic Python course, but taking your from basic programming to the tools needed for scientific computing.
- Linux shell tutorial. By Aalto Scientific Computing, level: intermediate, covers basics but focus on scripting.
- Introduction to MPI
- Introduction to MPI: Derived from the above.
- Intermediate MPI
- Introduction to High-Performance Computing
Lessons we contributed to as instructors or helpers
- Introduction to Conda for (Data) Scientists: A lesson in the Carpentries Incubator.