Your data only comes from what you decide to provide to us. You will never be affected by this data except as given here.
Data we collect
- Registration data for workshops.
- Email addresses of persons who filled out the contact form to be notified of “upcoming workshops near you”.
- Post-workshop survey results.
Who we share the data with
- Pre- and post-workshop survey data is stripped of person-identifiable information and reported on our website.
- We keep contact addresses separately, which we do not share with anybody, for future workshop announcements.
Where we store the data
- Anonymized survey results are or will be published on https://github.com/coderefinery.
- Names and email addresses of participants are stored on a zero-knowledge encrypted Git repository.
- We use https://indico.neic.no to register participants for workshops but
we don’t control this data. However, registering via https://indico.neic.no is not strictly required to take part in the workshop.
How long we store the data
- Anonymized survey results are meant to be kept without a time limit.
- We always keep affiliations and academic position long term for reporting.
- Stored names and email addresses of participants will be removed with the end of this project (2021-10-31).
Anonymity and right to be forgotten
- You have the right to register to a workshop anonymously.
- If you want to be removed from announcement lists, please let us know.
- Workshop registration can be canceled before and removed, otherwise we keep it for survey.
- If you want access to your data or to be removed, email us from the address you have used for registration.
- If you believe something is wrong, please let us know.
- You have the right to lodge complaint with supervisory authority.