CodeRefinery is now shifting towards a new phase with community-based collaboration. We are aiming to continue offering the workshops, community space, and develop lesson materials together with those who are interested in.
For this to be successful, CodeRefinery started bi-weekly community calls from the 9th August. Calls are open to anyone interested in joining in the community from any point of view; teaching, learning, hosting, contributing to lessons, you name it. Join in the calls, get informed and influence the community's way forward!
So far, we informed and discussed among others;
- CodeRefinery project: current status and future,
- How to improve outreach and publicity,
- Importance of possibility to provide ECTS,
- How CodeRefinery should give credits to contributions by volunteers,
- Mentorship program for exercise leads after the workshop,
- How to "order" workshops
For more details of each call, please visit the archive of the minutes
The next call is on the 6th September 12:00-13:00 CEST with a theme of "CodeRefinery way forward", where we will be discussing the community organization model. For the connection details and agenda, please follow the Community Call HackMD.
We all look forward to seeing you at community calls and Zulip :)