Every Monday at 14 CET/CEST.
We welcome everyone interested in CodeRefinery to join our weekly meetings.
This is the place to drop by if you have questions or would like to get
involved but don't know where to start.
- Information exchange
- Making sure everything fits together
- Workshop scheduling, governance, and roadmap
- Improving the processes, website, and documentation
- Bouncing ideas off others
- Making day-to-day decisions
- Major decisions are also discussed in the Zulipchat or with the steering group
Archive of past staff meetings
These were meetings about administrative tasks such as generation of reports
and deliverables, involving paid staff. In Autumn 2021, with the end of phase
2 of the project, we dropped the distinction between "staff" and "non-staff"
and dropped the separation between staff meetings and community calls and
started to focus on community calls.